Mystery File

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Mystery File

Postby Cobalt32 » March 19th, 2006, 7:21 am

Hey everyone... just downloaded and listened to the mystery file and it appears to be an induction and nothing else?

I have a few files on my ipod for easy listening... listened to the mystery file and the next thing I knew the next file in my play list was starting. Now either I went under and have no recollection or there's actually nothing there. I tried skipping past the induction afterwards to see if I missed anything but the file just ends.

Or am I missing something? I read in the forums there are supposed to be 3 triggers and stuff but either I've been told that I won't be able to find them or they actually don't exist. Gah, what's really real here? :)
Cobalt32

Re: Mystery File

Postby liljonny » March 19th, 2006, 8:12 am

Cobalt32 wrote:Hey everyone... just downloaded and listened to the mystery file and it appears to be an induction and nothing else?

I have a few files on my ipod for easy listening... listened to the mystery file and the next thing I knew the next file in my play list was starting. Now either I went under and have no recollection or there's actually nothing there. I tried skipping past the induction afterwards to see if I missed anything but the file just ends.

Or am I missing something? I read in the forums there are supposed to be 3 triggers and stuff but either I've been told that I won't be able to find them or they actually don't exist. Gah, what's really real here? :)

I think you are right. I get a length of 4:49 min. It is listed as having a length of 15:44. I think EMG may need to correct the link.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 19th, 2006, 10:35 am

yea, I have the file from earlier on my computer, and it is more then an induction.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Cobalt32 » March 20th, 2006, 12:39 am

OK phew... so I don't have some strange hidden trigger that I can't discover :D

Thanks everyone.
Cobalt32

Postby demigraff » March 20th, 2006, 3:35 pm

liljonny wrote:I think you are right. I get a length of 4:49 min. It is listed as having a length of 15:44. I think EMG may need to correct the link.

The copy I have on this PC seems to just be an induction, but the one on my other PC (which I last used quite a while ago) is 15 minutes long and includes 3 triggers. Possibly the file got truncated when we changed to the new site layout, or something?

[quote=Cobalt32]OK phew... so I don't have some strange hidden trigger that I can't discover :D[/quote]
Nope... the triggers are very obvious, and you would certainly know about them (I believe the file says that you will feel uncomfortable about hvaing these 'unused' triggers until you get someone to trigger you, so there's no way they could slip your mind)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » March 22nd, 2006, 9:28 pm

The file has been corrected and should work a lot better now.

demigraff wrote:
liljonny wrote:I think you are right. I get a length of 4:49 min. It is listed as having a length of 15:44. I think EMG may need to correct the link.

The copy I have on this PC seems to just be an induction, but the one on my other PC (which I last used quite a while ago) is 15 minutes long and includes 3 triggers. Possibly the file got truncated when we changed to the new site layout, or something?

[quote=Cobalt32]OK phew... so I don't have some strange hidden trigger that I can't discover :D

Nope... the triggers are very obvious, and you would certainly know about them (I believe the file says that you will feel uncomfortable about hvaing these 'unused' triggers until you get someone to trigger you, so there's no way they could slip your mind)[/quote]
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files