need some help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

need some help

Postby Joelo » March 25th, 2006, 2:17 pm

Hi! I´m Spanish so I´ll try to do mi best. I was investigating and I find and audio for "penis growth". It seems that it works, so I want to ask you from some help.
I will be very pleased if somebody can transcribe the audio for me, I understand very well english, but this guy speaks to quickly and down for me! If I´ve what he says written, with time I could understand everything that he´s saying to me. I´ve read that some people think it would be better if you´re hypnotized in other language (I supposed that your concius mind will be more exhausted and the suggestion were more easy to accept by your unconcious mind). So if somebody could help me, I would be very very pleased whit him/her. I know it probably it´s forbbiden for any reason (i´m not premium member or whatever) but I think my case it´s special... Thank you for your help and sorry for my poor english!!!
Joelo

Postby nuit09 » March 25th, 2006, 2:21 pm

Someone may be able to do that for you. but it may already be available. see if there is a link on the download page for the script.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby Joelo » March 25th, 2006, 2:46 pm

I´ve to be premium member to dowload the script and no way!! I won´t pay for something that wouldn´t be useful for me... Thank you for your quick response... I´ll continue triying... ;)
Joelo

Return to Help with Files