What type of Files are best absorbed during sleep?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What type of Files are best absorbed during sleep?

Postby MRV35 » May 11th, 2006, 11:55 pm

I want to know whether regular, binaural, or subliminal are best. Most of my file listening is done all night as I sleep or when I wake up in the morning. I am trying several files and want to give it my best shot.
Monica Velez

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing is believin'
MRV35
Regular
Regular

sleep

Postby gork151 » May 12th, 2006, 9:01 am

i have had my wife/slave lsitening to files since last april while she sleeps using an i pod... i pick the files she listens to .. some i run as solos and have them loop repeating endlessly --- at other times i run a series of selected files... i have used a mp3 trimmer program to knock off the end awaking piece so she stays under ... i have not done anything with sublims because the full regular file works and would be a more direct pipline into the sub brain....one thing to check out if using multiple files -- since they were recorded at different times the volume on them varies ... so you can set the volume when you go to sleep on one file and an hour later something comes on that blows your ears out awaking you...i also have her listen to the files in an awakened state when possible like when traveling on a plane .... i figure where sleep listening is not as effective as awake listening at least each nite the first file she is listening to is effective ...good luck with your transformation
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MRV35 » May 13th, 2006, 11:46 pm

Thanks,

I just tried the Cardigan acceptance file and I think it worked very well for me this afternoon while I napped. I have placed several bodies after the Cardigan file to see if it sinks in better. But I will try to listen while awake also.
Monica Velez

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing is believin'
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Postby Leafer367 » May 17th, 2006, 2:51 pm

Gork what program did you use and how did you get it? I have been finding it difficult to find a good mp3 trimmer program so if you could tell me that would be great.
Leafer367
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files