Any free files?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Any free files?

Postby Magni » April 10th, 2006, 8:37 pm

Just joined recently, and i've got very little cash to spare. Are all the files on this site pay to download, or are there any free ones? I looked at the top 10 and "Other Downloads", and they all have a "Buy Now" button near them. Any that I can just get without having to pay? Thanks.
Magni

Postby demigraff » April 10th, 2006, 8:49 pm

Most of the files are free. On the top 10 page, you will see a section entitled "newest free files" or something like that.

The only files which cost money are the body-only files, binaurals, subliminals, scripts and new files.

Oh yes... there's also a few special collections which have to be bought separately.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby jayjedi » April 14th, 2006, 4:32 pm

any of the new files will have a "Premium" Button next to the title and the body/binarals/Subliminals/scripts. those files you have to pay for a premium membership, but you could also create a subliminal, binaral, or script file for any other file, and EMG will reward you with free premium memberships. the only files you can't access with this kind of membership is the ones that say "Buy Now"
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Postby taco4533 » May 31st, 2006, 4:52 pm

there are only like 5 free files i see on the whole site, is that all there is or am i missing something
taco4533

Postby Baphijmm » May 31st, 2006, 5:36 pm

I'd say you're missing something. Look to the left of the file name; there will be one of two symbols. If you see a $, the file can only be gotten via some form of monetary transaction (or premium membership, as was mentioned before; in fact, most of the files with the $ symbol can be downloaded with just a premium membership). If all you see is a dot-bullet, the file is free to download, and all you have to do is click on the file name.
Baphijmm
Regular
Regular

Postby midnightoil » June 13th, 2006, 10:33 pm

hello new member from Australia where i could not find free files. I am intrested in hearing if this has really worked for anyone.
midnightoil

Postby cardigan » June 14th, 2006, 12:37 am

Hello.

Go to Files
Make sure that both Category and Type both have a green ALL beneath them (top of the page).
Typically a file will be listed as
- Name: filename Additional Types: xxxxx
Then if the file is older than 4 months, you click on the filename to download the free file. Any types listed under Additional Types will not be free. It will say Premium next to those, because you have to be a Premium member to get those. But the standard files are free - except those marked with a $. There should be tons of free files here, and I have personally downloaded my fair share! :-)
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files