Deny Orgasm

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Deny Orgasm

Postby kengr » June 17th, 2006, 4:58 am

It looks like there's something missing from the description.

"this file keeps you from orgasming, whenever someone says the trigger which is "orgasm denial time for you." Once triggered you will not be able to cum at all."

There's no *end* phrase given. How long does it last? Is it supposed to be permanent? If so, no thanks.

Also, can it be self triggered? I rather like the idea of being able to get aroused and all that, but not be able to orgasm. Especially if it was going to last for a week or so.
kengr

Re: Deny Orgasm

Postby Blink » June 17th, 2006, 6:47 am

kengr wrote:It looks like there's something missing from the description..... There's no *end* phrase given. How long does it last? Is it supposed to be permanent? If so, no thanks.

I'm pretty sure that there's a command built into this file that brings your session to an end. If you want to be sure, then download it, fast-forward through the induction and listen to the body of the file.

Even if there weren't some specific termination time built into the file, posthypnotic suggestions extinguish on their own over time. Physiology is on your side. Absent any stimulation at all and assuming that you don't have some other subconscious process running (read that as "pathology") that would interfere, you'll eventually have a wet dream. Then again, you could couple this with one of the files that lets you experience female orgasms and take a really wild ride. :)

If you're interested in longer-term orgasm denial, you might want to skip the software changes and invest in a hardware solution.

Blink
... for a long, long time.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Re: Deny Orgasm

Postby kengr » June 17th, 2006, 12:16 pm

[quote="Blink"][quote="kengr"]It looks like there's something missing from the description..... There's no *end* phrase given. How long does it last? Is it supposed to be permanent? If so, no thanks.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that there's a command built into this file that brings your session to an end. If you want to be sure, then download it, fast-forward through the induction and listen to the body of the file.[/quote]

Oh, I figured there was *probably* something, it just seemed odd that the descriptiion failed to mention it.

[quote="Blink"]Even if there weren't some specific termination time built into the file, posthypnotic suggestions extinguish on their own over time. Physiology is on your side. Absent any stimulation at all and assuming that you don't have some other subconscious process running (read that as "pathology") that would interfere, you'll eventually have a wet dream. Then again, you could couple this with one of the files that lets you experience female orgasms and take a really wild ride. :)

If you're interested in longer-term orgasm denial, you might want to skip the software changes and invest in a hardware solution.[/quote]

Alas, due to anatomical peculiarities, the only hardware solutions that might work are rather more expensive than I care to invest in on the *possibility* they might work.
kengr

Return to Help with Files