twitching when listening to LR female orgasm.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

twitching when listening to LR female orgasm.

Postby Kendai » June 2nd, 2006, 2:24 pm

some stuff with LR female orgasm.

i have burned several discs, one i recently made starts with subliminal train trance, then runs though the induction from gold time (works well for me) then the bodies from deepener, viualize help, and then gold time, from there i don't know whther i forgot to put the awakener in there, or if it just doesn't work. after the intended position of the awakener, i have LR's female orgasm. when i listen to this, the awakener doesn't work, (if it's there, i should check) and i usually pop into a much lighter trance (or wake up, if what i'm doing is actually sleeping and not going in trance,) and hear the body of female orgasm. i don't really feel anything the file says however, by body shudders and shakes a lot as I listen however, usually more and harder as Lady rio is teling me i'm having an orgasm. what do you people make of this?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » June 2nd, 2006, 10:35 pm

Check if you included the awakener.

It sounds as if your body is beginning to build the resources it needs in order for you to have a female orgasm. Give it time.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Kendai » June 5th, 2006, 6:03 pm

makes sense, i used to shudder a lot whenever i started geting turned on.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Skribblez » August 7th, 2006, 2:40 am

wow, that exact thing happens to me. Do the shudderings seem to be mainly in your shoulders and thighes?
Skribblez

Postby Kendai » August 9th, 2006, 5:53 pm

been a while since i been trying it, sounds about right though.

and yeah, i did have the awakener in there, where it should be, justforgot to write it's track on the disc i burned. think i may start to try it more again.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files