"Getting out" of trances

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

"Getting out" of trances

Postby musejohn1985 » August 14th, 2006, 5:51 pm

Hi. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I'm sure it probably has, but i can't find it.

I've not listened to any files yet, but I'm interested in how you stop them. For example, if you used to crotch one and couldn't stop staring at men's crotches, how would you stop it? I read in the FAQ about a file that gets rid of everything, but I can't find it. Thanks.
musejohn1985

Postby AWA » August 14th, 2006, 5:57 pm

There is a DeProgram file, but it doesn't work on curses. It is called DeProgram All.
AWA
Regular
Regular

Postby musejohn1985 » August 14th, 2006, 6:04 pm

Thanks. I wont try a curse then!
musejohn1985

Postby biddybaxter » August 14th, 2006, 6:08 pm

Hi also new to this so please forgive my naivety.

ok if it doesn't work on curses then how do you get EMG to remove them for you.?

As i have to admit there are one or two i'm tempted to try myself.
biddybaxter

Postby musejohn1985 » August 14th, 2006, 6:09 pm

I think I read you have to see a professional hypnotist to get rid of curses. I could be wrong though.
musejohn1985

Postby Jacara » August 14th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Talking to the subconscious isn't an exact science, there's no way to know exactly what will work and not work...
I assume that the way curses and the DeprogramAll files are worded, is that the curses basically say "the only way you can stop (whatever) is if you get a special file from me (EMG) that removes it" and the DeprogramAll would say something like "any file you got from me (EMG), except for curse files, won't work anymore"... And if your subconscious takes those literally and you're very suggestible, then they'd work like that.
But you could edit the curse file before you listened to it, to remove the "this is a curse" part... or edit the "Deprogram all" file to remove the part that says "this doesn't work on curses" :P
And really, assuming that the curse works in the first place, the odds are that any hypnotist (including a do-it-yourself thing like Virtual Hypnotist) would be able to get rid of it.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AWA » August 14th, 2006, 6:31 pm

1.) Go to services
2.) Go to Remove a Curse
3.) Select the Curse you wish to have removed
4.) It will cost $30 for each curse you remove
AWA
Regular
Regular

Postby BillionSix » August 14th, 2006, 11:20 pm

I tend to edit any files that I use. Sometimes there are lines or ideas that I don't care for, or don't think will affect my particular psyche much. So I fire up an editing program, and slice those lines out. And I pretty much always get rid of "this is a curse" lines.

The idea of a Curse file is a nebulous one at best, anyway. There are easy ways around them.
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » August 15th, 2006, 2:51 pm

I've also done some heavy editing for a file I built for myself from EMG's parts. I put together an induction that didn't ask me to be obedient. I'm not, and I have a strong subconscious flinch when I'm told to be. Then I eliminated any of the parts of the files that I was planning to use that didn't fit with what I wanted.

I came up with an induction and depener, a set of suggestions built from three different files and then a wakener, all as one MP3. Audacity rocks, by the way, and it's free.

I'd have had an easier time of it if I'd just started from scratch and recorded my own files, except that I'm not able to relax to my own voice. Everyone else I've worked with loves the way I sound. I grate on my own nerves.

As for the way "curses" work, do some research into how posthypnotic suggestions function and figure out how you'd feel being "cursed" in the ways described. Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. Not appropriate for all applications, consult your supplier for details.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files