what is the best technique to go into a trance?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

what is the best technique to go into a trance?

Postby NoSkillz187 » August 19th, 2006, 9:37 pm

ive been listening to the induction file for like 3 weeks and still cant trance. im gonna end up just givin up but i dont want to.
NoSkillz187

Postby Jacara » August 20th, 2006, 12:43 am

There are a few inductions, try a different file if that one isn't working for you. I sorta like the Elman induction personally, but your mileage may vary.

On a similar note, to those with Virtual Hypnotist.. there's a deepener on there called "anesthesia" (which has you visualize that with each breath you're breathing in anesthesia gas)... that works for me better than the induction does. :P
Point being, your mind could respond well to some things and not at all to others, so do some experimentation and see what works for you.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aresx » August 21st, 2006, 12:38 pm

would it work if you just went to sleep while listening to a file on repeat? i've been doing that for a few days now.
aresx

Postby AshTR » August 22nd, 2006, 1:20 am

aresx wrote:would it work if you just went to sleep while listening to a file on repeat? i've been doing that for a few days now.

I was going to ask that too.
AshTR

Postby Shademaster2 » August 22nd, 2006, 7:49 pm

Going to sleep while listening to a file will not get the best results.

The best way to go into a trance is to stop trying. Just relax and listen to the instructions and allow yourself to follow them. The only reasons you would not go into a trance is if you resist the instructions for some reason.

I would do like has already been suggested and try some different inductions...also, I would suggest that its possible you are going into trance, but just not deep enough to believe it, yet.

Remember, hypnosis can work well even in light trance states if you really want to follow the suggestions you are being given. And also, remember that going into deeper trance levels is, for most people, a learned skill...not something they can expect to happen the first time or two that they are hypnotized.

Just relax, and let it happen...and it will.

Rob
Shademaster2

Postby NoSkillz187 » August 23rd, 2006, 12:58 am

im using the carthigan induction now. i like it better, im not sure if its working but my eyes did feel a little weird when i had to visualize a garden.
NoSkillz187

Postby homerj1620 » August 25th, 2006, 2:38 pm

Jacara wrote:There are a few inductions, try a different file if that one isn't working for you. I sorta like the Elman induction personally, but your mileage may vary.

I like the induction off of LivingNaked. It's long which helps me. Just cut it from the file and use it where you want.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files