Newbie here need some help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie here need some help

Postby SouthGaBoy » October 4th, 2006, 6:29 pm

is there a program that will allow me to record subliminal messages or something like this into a Music file, like an mp3 or an audio cd. So when someone listens to it, they will only HEAR the music but their subconcious mind hears the subliminal messages?
SouthGaBoy

Re: Newbie here need some help

Postby Blink » October 4th, 2006, 8:54 pm

SouthGaBoy wrote:is there a program that will allow me to record subliminal messages or something like this into a Music file, like an mp3 or an audio cd. So when someone listens to it, they will only HEAR the music but their subconcious mind hears the subliminal messages?

There are a number of sources on the Internet for software and devices to record and play subliminals. You can do it with Audacity if you're willing to play with the software a bit, and Audacity is free.

Audacity will allow you to speed up, slow down, change pitch, reduce amplification and even reverse a track. Whatever you do with your instruction track, you then put it behind the music track of your choice. You can then mix the whole thing down and export it as a WAV or (with a simple, free, add-on) an MP3.

I'm not up on the research on subliminal audio, but my understanding is that the jury is still out. I tend to side with the folks who say that if you can't hear it, you can't hear it. I hide my commands among the loud words. *grin*

Oh, by the way, I don't need to mention SSC, do I? I didn't think so.

Good luck.

-- Blink
Drink Coke, eat popcorn, and download my hypnosis MP3 from this site.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files