Need help for my 8-9 hour session of...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Need help for my 8-9 hour session of...

Postby cowcow » November 10th, 2006, 4:50 pm

I need some help for a 8-9 hour hypnosis session i am planning. This is going to be based around enchantedkeyboardcurse and trigfemform. Mabye some other good files also. Now what files can i get to help me go into trance and enhance trance so these files will work at the end of the session? Also what order should I put the files in? I plan to wake from trance every hour or so mabye every hour and 30 min so yea.
cowcow

Postby wdbames » November 11th, 2006, 12:00 am

It has been My experience that the most effective session is around 20 to 30 minutes. I would plan for about 25-minute sessions with about a 10-minute break in between. I start waking in the middle if I don't give my subconscious a break.

Second point: consider limiting Yourself to one file, or at least several files on the same general theme. Going in several directions at the same time seems to confuse the subconscious and reduce overall effectiveness.
Think about a goal. What do You want to accomplish with Your Mega-session. Then choose several files that will have the overall effect of pushing You in the direction of Your goal. Then just rotate through the files during Your sessions. I focus on a single theme over the long term until I achieve success, or feel I have acccomplished as much as I am going to, before I move on to any other theme.

One other point: You might want to set an alarm for 30 minutes, just in case You accidentally fall asleep. You don't want to waste valuable trancing time.

Good luck!
WDBames
---------------------------
You are relaxed and obedient....
So completely relaxed.
wdbames
Regular
Regular

Postby Slipstream » November 11th, 2006, 3:32 am

Does that 20-30 minutes include the induction and awakening, or just the file bodies? Most inductions are at least 10-15 minutes, so by the time you take that out you'd hardly get anything done.
Slipstream

Postby cardigan » November 11th, 2006, 7:25 am

I would agree with WD Bames, that 20-30 minutes is a good time space for a trance session. This time includes the time needed for induction. But I you plan on going in and out of trance all day long, you don't have to have a long induction first in every session.

Not to beat my own drum (too much :-)), but I have made a file called Deep Trance. This file - while being a good induction in itself, also installs a trigger to help you go quickly into trance. This trigger would be especially well working, if you WERE just in a trance, you have had a break, and now you need to go back. Then you just get comfortable and open and close your eyes 3 times (ending up with your eyes closed). This method should put you back in a light trance, that will expand - especially if you start by listening to a small deeper. So just use my file for induction until you can easily trance with it, and the cut the induction and open and close your eyes thrice and start your computer/mp3-player/cd-player, where the first file is a deepener.

Good luck.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files