odd sensation with TrainTelepathy

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

odd sensation with TrainTelepathy

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » November 13th, 2006, 9:14 pm

I've been listening to TrainTelepathy and SuperHumanMind, and have started to feel a tingle sensation coming from my head, it's scaring me a little, and I've been thinking about dropping the two files, I was just wondering if anyone knows if this is "normal" or if anyone had experienced the same thing.
iamatestsubjectofme
Regular
Regular

Postby krindil » November 14th, 2006, 3:21 am

your spidey senses are tingling
krindil

Postby Shademaster2 » November 14th, 2006, 7:31 pm

Possibly a slight abreaction to some suggestion or suggestions in the file. If you REALLY want the results keep listening to the file...the fact that your subconscious is producing some level of anxiety means the message is getting through on some level.

Rob
Shademaster2

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » November 14th, 2006, 11:50 pm

Thanks for the replies. I was worried about something going horribly wrong in my brain (an odd fear of mine) but I like the files, I want them to work, and in the end I think that my fear is probably just a fear and nothing I should let get in the way. So I'll probably go ahead with them both. Thanks again.
iamatestsubjectofme
Regular
Regular

Postby getpumped87 » November 20th, 2006, 1:51 pm

krindil wrote:your spidey senses are tingling

I don't actually lol alot, but that made me lol a little
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » November 20th, 2006, 11:22 pm

Actually many people report a funny, tingly feeling in their scalp when listening to hypnosis files. I think it's a sign that you are actually transitioning from one trance state to another.

Since I started doing self-hypnosis I get this feeling both when I'm actively entering trance - OR at other times during the day when my mind is going in or out of a slight automatic trance (we all of us pass in and out of trances every day at many times).
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » November 21st, 2006, 9:19 am

I get that feeling when I listen to a song that has a deep meaning for me. I'd say it's true that I'm in a somewhat altered state of consciousness at those times. It's not a feeling I get when I'm relaxed, but when I'm intensely focused.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » November 21st, 2006, 11:28 am

That's exactly right!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files