Is this trance?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Is this trance?

Postby Supreme » December 23rd, 2006, 9:02 am

I lied down in my bed and just closed my eyes and relaxed. Then I tried to get deeper and deeper into darkness that my eyes made (hard to explain). I did it 15 minutes or less. Then my eyes and body started to shake and I felt like I was spinning and flying in the air. I got excited and the feeling started to go away so I just selfhypnotized myself fastly. What was it?! No one here has said they feel like spinning when they are in trance but im sure it was something!
PS. I wasn't listening a tape.
Supreme
Regular
Regular

Postby Kalendaine » December 23rd, 2006, 9:12 am

Eh. When you relax like that, a lot of area in the brain relax too - perhaps even the ones that control or interpret your sense of balance or motion. I know i feel like that just before i go to sleep, if i really take notice - trance, not so much, but i do tend to measure trance by how easily i can make myself feel certain things, and that *has* happened before.

Incidentally, supposedly that's also a precursor to an OBE, so if you believe in that stuff, you might want to be careful - you never know if your body's going to be there when you get back! :p
Kalendaine
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files