Blonde Bombshell curse/transformation?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Blonde Bombshell curse/transformation?

Postby johnrobo » December 24th, 2006, 12:45 am

I have a bit of a bimbo fetish but it's more retro tinged. I'd like to transform my girlfriend into more of a Marilyn Monroe/Jayne Mansfield type. More full figured but with a well defined wait, big boobs, and big ass. Also more dizzy and submissive. But not a full on slut. Also with an interest in only wearing period clothing and hair styles. Could this be done by combining some curses or could a custome one be made?
johnrobo

Re: Blonde Bombshell curse/transformation?

Postby EMG » December 24th, 2006, 2:11 am

Well, the breasts and ass you might be able to pull off with files on the site, the clothing would be a lot less likely. I'd say you'd be better off with custom work so you could get exactly what you want.

johnrobo wrote:I have a bit of a bimbo fetish but it's more retro tinged. I'd like to transform my girlfriend into more of a Marilyn Monroe/Jayne Mansfield type. More full figured but with a well defined wait, big boobs, and big ass. Also more dizzy and submissive. But not a full on slut. Also with an interest in only wearing period clothing and hair styles. Could this be done by combining some curses or could a custome one be made?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby johnrobo » December 24th, 2006, 2:54 am

How would I get one?
johnrobo

Postby EMG » December 24th, 2006, 3:30 am

Go to the services page and send me a message saying exactly what you want. Once I've agreed to that make payment and the file should be done in about 1 week.

johnrobo wrote:How would I get one?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby johnrobo » December 24th, 2006, 9:51 am

sent.
johnrobo

Postby johnrobo » December 26th, 2006, 1:44 am

Did you get my request alright?
johnrobo

Postby EMG » December 26th, 2006, 3:10 am

Yes, and agreed to do the file. Go ahead and pay for it on the Services page and you should have it ready in about a week.

johnrobo wrote:Did you get my request alright?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby johnrobo » March 20th, 2007, 3:04 am

I finally worked up the nerve to speak to my girlfriend about this. To my surprise she was not only into the idea. She said she doesn't want to be transformed back when the curse is over. Could this be done? And can I still get this file?
johnrobo

Postby EMG » March 20th, 2007, 10:42 am

No problem at all, email me the description again (emg@warpmymind.com) and make payment on the services page.

johnrobo wrote:I finally worked up the nerve to speak to my girlfriend about this. To my surprise she was not only into the idea. She said she doesn't want to be transformed back when the curse is over. Could this be done? And can I still get this file?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby homerj1620 » March 20th, 2007, 4:46 pm

johnrobo wrote:I finally worked up the nerve to speak to my girlfriend about this. To my surprise she was not only into the idea. She said she doesn't want to be transformed back when the curse is over. Could this be done? And can I still get this file?

It would be awesome to have this file posted to the site...
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files