Binaurals

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Binaurals

Postby experimenter » March 6th, 2007, 8:34 am

If anyone is looking for binaural enhancement of any of the free files here, let me know what level of entrancement that you're looking for (in Hz,) and I will create it an upload it. I will be creating some that I've been experimenting with and uploading them.
experimenter

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 6th, 2007, 9:10 am

Hello and welcome to WarpMyMind.

What a great way to introduce yourself... by offering to help with binaural enhancements.

When you have a chance, please tell us more. It's interesting that someone new (you!) has this level of expertise.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby experimenter » March 6th, 2007, 10:04 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, good sir!

Binaurals have been a hobby of mine for some time now. I've experimented with them to attain different levels of meditation, alertness, and sleep. I've been employing sine wave generating software (BWGen) to create varied frequencies mixed with some white noise for focus.

I had encountered this website a number of years ago, and wondered if it was still around, because the thought combining the binaural frequencies with hypnotic inductions seemed to be the next logical step. I was pleasantly surprised to not only see this site still here, but that it's grown exponentially from the last time I visited (has to be at least 4 years or so.)

I'm currently experimenting (and I only started this last night) with the cursedmusclebound remix induction combined with a 6Hz theta binaural beat. If I see any tangible results, I will upload the file I've created.
experimenter

Return to Help with Files