hypnomanuk confusion

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

hypnomanuk confusion

Postby sarnoga » March 17th, 2007, 2:14 pm

Just looking around at some files and ended up confused.

I like to check out every new file on the site. Right now there is a file recently submitted by hypnomanuk titled "slave." Just recently there was also an induction by hypnomanuk that I downloaded. I know I downloaded it because I still have it on my computer.

What has me confused is that a file search for any files by the author hypnomanuk turns up two files.

One is the file "slave."

The other is titled "Induction." However it is not the induction that I recently downloaded. The voice sounds like EMG and it was added in 2002 and has been dowloaded over 49 thousand times.

Can anyone help clear up this confusion?

Sarnoga

Name: Induction Additional Types: Body/Binaural/Script
Description: Preparation file, helps you get used to entering trance and going deep. Recommended for people who have little or no experience with Hypnosis before they try any of the other files.
Author: hypnomanuk PlayTime: 00:12:33 Added On: 2002-07-01 Downloaded: 49070
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.4762 Total Votes: 63 Comments: 0
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » March 17th, 2007, 2:17 pm

Actually the mystery file also shows up on the list of most downloaded files as the most downloaded file ever.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » March 17th, 2007, 3:08 pm

I'll try to get to them both, his naming his file the same as mine ended up causing some system glitches, I'm working them out and deciding if I want to ban files with identical names.

sarnoga wrote:Actually the mystery file also shows up on the list of most downloaded files as the most downloaded file ever.

Sarnoga
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files