Curse Corset Help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Corset Help

Postby perryfletcher » March 25th, 2007, 12:41 pm

I just started downloading 2 days ago and one of the files I downloaded was the curse corset file. While I listen to it i get very relaxed but I hear everything said and even here things like the water running in the fish aquarium. I still stay very relaxed but my mind keeps bouncing around from whats being said to what I hear in the room to what I am thinking is going to happen. I even pay attention to the splits in the audio where the file has been split into three parts the intro. the pre recorded intuction and then the actual suggestions.

When the suggestions start I do not feel an actual corset or high heels on but instead I feel my stomach getting sucked in and pressure around my ribs and my feet start pointing but only when he is talking about it pasificaly for example when he starts talking about the tightness of the corset I feel the pressure but when he moves on to the heels the felling in my chest and stomach stops and my feet start pointing but as soon as the file is over with I feel neither anymore.

Whats going on am I doing someting wrong? Is it working? Will it finaly go perminate unexpectedly I just don't know what is happening or if it will work can someone help. I realy want it to work and keep listening to it hoping it will hury up and take effect.

Just need some help please.
Sorry Im not the best speller in the world.
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » March 25th, 2007, 2:28 pm

Well there is a chance that your subconcious is still absorbing the information despite your concious mind being distracted. Or else this Train Sleep Reinforce file I've been listening to wouldn't appear to be having effect. It sounds like to me you are making progress, though there's no telling how long (or short) it'll take before it takes full effect for you.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files