good for start

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

good for start

Postby maksio5 » April 11th, 2007, 5:52 am

well I wanted to hear opinions on which files are the most interesting ones and which are best for begginers. Free files as well
maksio5
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoFan3 » April 11th, 2007, 8:34 am

na
Last edited by HypnoFan3 on June 8th, 2013, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
HypnoFan3
Regular
Regular

Postby Lissar » April 11th, 2007, 1:43 pm

I'm a difficult subject, but something that finally worked for me was using the induction files first. I used Cardigan's Deep Trance, and I think it worked very well. Something that I wish I had done when I was starting out would have been listening to the induction files a lot first. That way, you practice going into trance and it becomes easier. Then when you use the files with the effects you want, they tend to work better.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 11th, 2007, 2:24 pm

Lissar wrote:Something that I wish I had done when I was starting out would have been listening to the induction files a lot first. That way, you practice going into trance and it becomes easier. Then when you use the files with the effects you want, they tend to work better.

Nicely put, Lissar.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice (as someone new to hypnosis)...

- Start by just going into trance and then waking. Down, then back up - nothing more than an induction & wakener. All future success depends on mastering the skill of reliably going into trance.

- As a next step, work with simple suggestions. Being successful in a small way gives the confidence & patience needed before tackling a major change.

- Finally, work with only one type change at a time. If you've got 5 different recordings that all concentrate on quitting smoking, that's great! Allow yourself plenty of time - maybe 3 weeks of regular listening. Be finished with this change before you attempt a change in some other area - EMG's Iron Shackle recordings, for example. :P
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnoFan3 » April 12th, 2007, 6:47 am

really good advice, i need to do that.

have yet to go deep. would be good to get that down first
HypnoFan3
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files