purchased download files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

purchased download files

Postby Rabbitza » May 17th, 2005, 3:55 pm

hi, i purchased the diapertraining file and chose download as my method to recieve the file... but i can't figure out how to download the file. I was send my confirmation code thing via email, but not sure how I get access to the file.
Rabbitza

Postby Rabbitza » May 18th, 2005, 9:48 am

Anyone? if there is anyone else who has purchased a for sale file that could help me out? I cant figure out what I need to do to download the file purchashed
Rabbitza

Get Help By Providing Complete Details

Postby maskedwomyn » May 19th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Rabbitza wrote:Anyone? if there is anyone else who has purchased a for sale file that could help me out? I cant figure out what I need to do to download the file purchashed

We would be more able to respond if you could provide some specifics, what have you tried to do? What happened when you tried that? It won't take anything at all to help you out but we need you to give us some information in order to help you.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » May 19th, 2005, 8:43 pm

Just click on the link for the file, that's all you should need to do. If it sends you to a purchase page send me an email and I'll see what I can do to correct the problem.

Rabbitza wrote:Anyone? if there is anyone else who has purchased a for sale file that could help me out? I cant figure out what I need to do to download the file purchashed
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sandy82 » May 20th, 2005, 3:47 pm

Rabbitza, believe it or not...there are people who will try to help you. I sent you the following PM at the time indicated. PMs don't bite. It would be wise to open them.

sandy82 wrote:From: sandy82
To: Rabbitza
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:29 pm
Subject: downloading "paid" file--suggestion

Hi, I've never ordered a file; so I don't know the procedure.

I went out to the files and clicked on diapertraining. Up came an order form. Maybe you're supposed to type the information on the confirmation into the order form? I don't know.

The best thing to do is to send a PM to EMG. He will answer promptly when he arrives at the site.

There may be someone else who knows the procedure. But you can be sure that his answer will be correct.

Hope this helps.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files