Trance... or sleep?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Postby whatthe75 » May 17th, 2007, 1:12 am

Very true they are signs of trance.

BUT,if you did not wake when the file suggested too then you have fallen asleep.

It would be very rare for you to go that deep into trance after a few days experience with hypnosis,and even then you would still wake when suggested too.

You said

"Plus, whenever I believe i'm in a 'trance' im mostly just sitting there completely unmoving, but still (conciously?) hearing the words, so it sometimes occurs to me I might not be in a trance at all, only subliminally mimicking one".

This is a perfect example of a light to medium trance. Once you experience more and more hypnosis you start to go deeper and it's not until you go into the deeper state do you start to have only some or no recolection of what is going on.

Try one of the easier files ( eg trigfreeze ) and test from there and see what happens?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Trance... or sleep?

Postby irunincircles » May 17th, 2007, 9:05 am

hi, im rather new to all this, I started up about 2 days ago, and so far I havent really gotten anything to work the way I want it to. I definatly think I can go into a trance, I think I have the potential, I can lose myself to the point where I have no want or need to move, even if say, my tounge is sticking out and is drying up, and focus on the words.

However I do sometimes get distracted by a strong itch or a teardrop that is building in my eye, and it distracts me. Plus, whenever I believe i'm in a 'trance' im mostly just sitting there completely unmoving, but still (conciously?) hearing the words, so it sometimes occurs to me I might not be in a trance at all, only subliminally mimicking one :(

However today when I tried a transformation file (I played an accelerator first, I hear these are hard), I was going through the normal feeling where I feel as if i'm 'zoning out' while listening. I then snap out of it to find my friend shaking me and shouting at me trying to make sure im not dead! I felt as though no time had passed although when I checked it went from 3:00 to 5:00 and my friend said when I woke up my eyes were all red... Im wondering, did I fall asleep, or was it a blackout trance? I dont have any memory from the time inbetween him waking me up and when I started that file... good, bad, sleep?

Oh and, when I tried the trigger for it, it didnt do anything.

Any answers or support would be AWESOME. Thanks!
irunincircles

Postby arekusu » May 17th, 2007, 10:31 am

Actually, eyes turning red is a sign of trance, as well as eyes tearing more than usual.

At least, I read that in a hypnosis e-book, so that might not be true.

But I personally believe that you went into trance.
arekusu

question

Postby mat422 » July 9th, 2007, 7:46 am

Whenever I go into trance, I always have these conscious images that replay in my head like me going down an elevator, stairs, or sinking in an ocean. I don't know if letting these play out in my head is a good thing or a bad thing, but I am able to focus on EMG's voice also so it really doesn't bother me.

So my question is, should I try to get rid of these images or just see where more experience with trance takes me? Anybody else have visualizations like this while in trance?
mat422
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files