Did I miss something?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Re: Did I miss something?

Postby EMG » September 16th, 2007, 3:38 am

I just checked at least one much longer file and it downloaded fine. Try downloading the file and then dragging the mouse over it. It should tell you how big it is(and what size) If the file is the right size then the next thing to do is try to put it in Easy CD Creator. If the file doesn't work there then you need a more recent version of Easy CD Creator as some of the older software can't decompress the files.

WizDom wrote:While trying to burn tracks unto a CD to listen to in private (pc is kinda in the open here), it seems I can only get certain files to work. The only connection I see is that they're over 10.000 KB, and the rest I simply can't even preview.
I'm on Easy CD Creator, and I'm not a Premium member. Is it because of some security measure on these files, or did I get something wrong downloading them? On Media player, everything works fine, but on the CD Creator, it's like the files are all one second long, even it says their actual length. Is this a Premium thing, or do I have to push some button on the screen?
Also, one of the files, Furry Tranformation Remix, is all messed up when played, it's normal on regular player, but really cut up on the other. Any thoughts as to why?
Any help would be most welcome.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

makin cds

Postby Detestai » October 14th, 2007, 12:13 am

Also for those of you using XP and Vista, the cd burning options it has will allow you to burn an audio cd and will convert mp3s to a format for cd players, just keep it under 80 mins of total audio for cds
Detestai

Postby crash_matrix » March 1st, 2008, 3:12 am

I would advise using Nero; there are free downloads (although the free ones are usually older versions) and it's very concise; I've only ever had one problem with Nero and it was because of Microsoft's drivers in Windows XP, not Nero.

-- CM
crash_matrix

Return to Help with Files