Trance Problems

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trance Problems

Postby Riukken » September 29th, 2007, 10:36 pm

Whenever I listen to a file, I can go into the trance, but whenever I get to the main part of the file I can't have the image of it happening and I feel no changes either. Does anybody know why this happens?
Riukken

Re: Trance Problems

Postby cardigan » September 29th, 2007, 11:55 pm

Riukken wrote:Whenever I listen to a file, I can go into the trance, but whenever I get to the main part of the file I can't have the image of it happening and I feel no changes either. Does anybody know why this happens?

Well, there are several things here, that might be giving you problems. First of all:In your waking mind - expressed in the mail, that you write, you are actually giving yourself a very powerful waking suggestion, that whenever you listen to a file....you can't have the image of it happening and you feel no changes. That is a major obstacle in your way. This is self-hypnosis at its finest. You are psyching yourself to have nothing happen and to feel no change. Stop doing that. Be positive and expectant.

Second: you might be attempting to do files that inspire changes in areas, where you inner self isn't quite ready to go yet. And if your inner self - or subconscious is afraid of the changes, the hypnosis is trying to make, then nothing happens. You need to resolve some issues first.

Third: You might not have listened enough times to the file. Do one file at a time. Don't attempt a whole playlist of things. Take one thing at a time and work with that. Imagine changes to come and expect them to come! This is very important. Prior to every session you do, you might do a little self hypnosis first. Just sit somewhere and relax completely. Take 3 deep breaths. On the third one close your eyes and feel yourself going deep. Relax even more. For 2 - 3 minutes repeat this short suggestion in your mind over and over: "When I listen to the file, I go really deep and changes come". Then when you are ready to come back out, you just count 3 - 2 - 1 and open your eyes. THEN you go into trance with the file.

Good luck.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files