Question About SuperHumanMind

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Question About SuperHumanMind

Postby ebo101 » October 24th, 2007, 4:56 am

Well, I haven't really tried a lot of the files, but I have tested a couple because I was curious to see how they worked. SuperHumanMind was the first file I took totally seriously. I tried it for the first time last night, and I felt some changes, but none of the effects that it described. Does anyone know how long it takes for this file to begin taking effect? and Are there any long term repercussions of listening to this file or any file, for that matter?
ebo101

Re: Question About SuperHumanMind

Postby cardigan » October 24th, 2007, 10:42 pm

ebo101 wrote:Well, I haven't really tried a lot of the files, but I have tested a couple because I was curious to see how they worked. SuperHumanMind was the first file I took totally seriously. I tried it for the first time last night, and I felt some changes, but none of the effects that it described. Does anyone know how long it takes for this file to begin taking effect? and Are there any long term repercussions of listening to this file or any file, for that matter?

It is impossible to say what your personal outcome of any file is. You'll have to experiment and see. If you don't like what a file changes in your way of perceiving things, then most things can be removed by listening to a deprogramming file. Either a general one, which will take care of most of the free files, or a specific one - for curses.

But you might not be able to deprogram everything. If your subconscious mind likes some of the changes that a file has made, then it might decide to keep them. These CAN be removed too, but you'd probably need the help of a hypnotist.

So all in all I'd say it's pretty safe to experiment. Just don't try a file you really wouldn't like to have work on you. Think carefully before you listen to any files and only do so if you are certain you would not be harmed in any way by it. No matter what!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files