inductions?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

inductions?

Postby shivasjoy » November 6th, 2007, 12:20 pm

hi! i`v got a question...
do you need induction files to get other files working or not? are they recommended or a must? or what do they do exactly?
greetings shivasjoy
shivasjoy

Re: inductions?

Postby EMG » November 6th, 2007, 1:57 pm

Every file has it's own induction, the various other inductions are just different ways of going into trance. Some people respond better to different inductions so they go with the ones they like best. Other people just use what's already on the files.

shivasjoy wrote:hi! i`v got a question...
do you need induction files to get other files working or not? are they recommended or a must? or what do they do exactly?
greetings shivasjoy
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby shivasjoy » November 6th, 2007, 2:45 pm

ok, so for example the forgetting to smoke file has its own induction, right? its the part before he tells us, that we have never smoked and that we are nonsmokers?!
thanks!
shivasjoy
shivasjoy

Example

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » November 6th, 2007, 4:02 pm

Welcome to WarpMyMind.com, shivasjoy.

From the postings you've made here, it appears you desire change in your life. And, you're willing to use hypnosis to pursue those changes. The best of fortune to you as you begin this journey!

Hypnosis is simply a type of communication. It's communication that bypasses your conscious (logical) mind. When you listen with your subconcious mind and focus eagerly on the changes that delight you - wonderful things happen.

You've asked about the induction. Yes, the induction 'segment' is when a hypnotist encourages you to relax. And as you relax, allow yourself to feel happy and proud... Justifiably proud of how well you're doing as you listen and follow along.

I hope you'll continue posting here in the forum as you make progress.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files