trance positioning

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

trance positioning

Postby tnot » November 23rd, 2007, 2:21 am

well i figured while i had the time i might as well list what helps me get into trance a bit to help some of the newer people on the site because how i positioned myself was my biggest problem and took the longest to get the hang of and ive found the way i position myself now helps me get pretty uniform success. however though the things i list here might not help you, its always important to find whats most comfortable for you because everyone is different and will be comfortable in different ways.

always listen laying down on my back facing my ceiling, ive tried other positions and this has always worked best for me, i put only one pillow behind my head so i feel like im laying flat and my head isnt facing back to much or like its propped up, ive found that i achieve my best results when i feel like im completely flat. the nest thing is if you do try to lay flat curl your pillow etc. under a little up towards you neck so you don't put strain on it, kind of fill that gap between the back of your head and the top of your back. keep you hand at your sides with you palms facing down but don't stiffen your arms because this might cause them to fall asleep half way through a file which is very frustrating, keep the relaxed and slightly bent. make sure your legs are the same way relaxed and not locked, and separate them from each other until you are comfortable. now just focus on the words as much as possible keep you eyes closed and go along for the ride.

like i said these techniques will not work for everybody but ive been attempting trance for a long time and this has worked the best for me especially making sure to use the pillow to make sure there is no strain on your neck. above all relax, and stay as comfortable as possible, you have to take your mind off your body to clear your mind better. my last piece of advice is don't try to trance while your tired, you'll just end up sleeping and making it harder to trance in the future. hopefully someone will find this useful eventually, good luck and happy trancing everybody!! :D
nothing in life worth doing is easy
tnot

Return to Help with Files