What is a trance?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What is a trance?

Postby Sash » January 11th, 2008, 8:03 pm

Hey there. I'm sort of new to this hypnosis thing, so for the last few days I've been listening to a playlist of "Seven, plus or minus two", "Deepening (w/o the wakener part)" and then TrigFreeze2. So anyways, I want to know what a trance is. When I listen to it, I get all sleepy and relaxed, and l just lay there, listening to whoever is talking. I feel that I could move if I really tried, but I just don't want to. Is this trance?
Sash

Postby Henrique » January 11th, 2008, 8:44 pm

A miserable pile of secrets...

Oh, trance?

Trance is like a state of relaxation. Some describe as the "pre-sleep state", some just hear the file... It's almost very unique to any.

But many others here would be better to explains this to you.

I feel that I could move if I really tried, but I just don't want to.

Some say it is a trance. Keep up the good work! :) [/b]
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lauramcan » January 12th, 2008, 1:45 am

honestly....i've been doing this at least 6 mos or so now, and i've discovered that "trance" is a very subjective term. Some call it a state of deep relaxation. Some say its like sleep. Some say its kinda like nothing is happening but you just don't move even though you want to. Personally, I think it all depends on your personality and will power. I think you're starting with very good files- nothing too outrageous. The file you will get noticeable results from is the trigfreeze. Just keep listening every day until you're super bored with it. Then ask someone to trigger you. Once you know you can get results, then you can start the whole introspective "what is trance" thing. I get results with my files (or at least i think i do!) but even now i'm not quite sure what trance really feels like. Its different everytime. I know its not much of a definitive answer, but i hope it will at least calm any anxieties regarding the analytical "am i going into trance" side of you. If it works, it works! :)
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby bdbu » January 12th, 2008, 6:21 pm

if it feels rly good and u keep wanting to listen 2 the files over and over, thats trance. the best trances r when u just stop thinking and ur head is just filled with the voice. it doesnt always have to feel like ur sleeping but sumtimes it dose.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files