is this a safe feeling? also a question about paul mckenna.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

is this a safe feeling? also a question about paul mckenna.

Postby bizzy » April 2nd, 2008, 11:49 pm

hey guys,

i've listened to induction files, and sometimes i feel warm and my body kind of feels like its vibrating...is this normal?

is that a feeling of being in a deep trance? i mean im not scared in any way, but im not sure if that is how its supposed to feel or not.

also i have a paul mckenna cd, and he tells me to count down from 300.
while counting down should i try to listen to what he says? or should i just keep counting down? the reason why i ask is because im not sure if i am supposed to concentrate on what he is saying while i count down or not.

thanks
bizzy

Postby FrankJ » April 3rd, 2008, 6:18 am

There is no feeling trance is "supposed to feel like". It feels different for everybody. Some feel light, some heavy, some get tingles, some might get a vibrating feeling, some feel nothing etc etc. As long as it does not feel unpleasant there is absolutely nothing wrong with all these feelings. But apart from that, yes, I'd say this feeling is a sign that you are in trance.

As far as the CD goes I'd advice to just do what comes naturally or requires the least effort. Just follow your hypnotists instructions and apart from that, let it happen. Personally I just try to not consciously control where my thoughts go. If my mind is focused on the words, that's fine. If it drifts off to something else it's fine too. Your subconscious IS listening, and that is what counts.
FrankJ

Postby bizzy » April 3rd, 2008, 1:40 pm

thank you sir for the advice. i wasnt sure if im supposed to concentrate or not. there are times when its feels like im day dreaming. my mind wanders off, and i have no idea what the hypnotist is saying.

if you or anyone else has any advice, please feel free to post it.

THANKS
bizzy

Postby cardigan » April 4th, 2008, 4:22 am

When counting down from 300 you should concentrate consccously ONLY on the counting. The idea is to keep your conscious mind occupied until it gets tired and shuts down. You will suddenly find that you are beginning to lose count or stop counting all together. When that happens don't try to fight it and force yourself to count further just relax even more and you will find that your conscious mind shut down and goes away. (Thats good if it does).
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby bizzy » April 4th, 2008, 1:30 pm

cardigan wrote:When counting down from 300 you should concentrate consccously ONLY on the counting. The idea is to keep your conscious mind occupied until it gets tired and shuts down. You will suddenly find that you are beginning to lose count or stop counting all together. When that happens don't try to fight it and force yourself to count further just relax even more and you will find that your conscious mind shut down and goes away. (Thats good if it does).

cardigan,

wow that does make a lot of sense. thank you so much for that great piece of information.
bizzy

Return to Help with Files