Regarding the Curse Succubus file

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Regarding the Curse Succubus file

Postby lettuce » April 6th, 2008, 5:12 pm

It sounds like an awesome file, but what worries me is how it suggests that you're sexually exhausted when waking up. Does this just mean that your libido will be drained so you can go on for a while without being able to think about sex again, or does it mean you'll be exhausted in a way that makes it harder to get up? I have enough trouble waking up in the morning already, and it would be madness to worsen the situation, but it'd be awesome waking up every morning thinking "phew, what a ride, but time to get on with the day".
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Re: Regarding the Curse Succubus file

Postby EMG » April 6th, 2008, 8:58 pm

It sould work out to sexually exhausted so your libido would suffer not your body.

lettuce wrote:It sounds like an awesome file, but what worries me is how it suggests that you're sexually exhausted when waking up. Does this just mean that your libido will be drained so you can go on for a while without being able to think about sex again, or does it mean you'll be exhausted in a way that makes it harder to get up? I have enough trouble waking up in the morning already, and it would be madness to worsen the situation, but it'd be awesome waking up every morning thinking "phew, what a ride, but time to get on with the day".
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lettuce » April 6th, 2008, 9:15 pm

Ah, then it should work out nicely as long as I don't suddenly find myself with a partner. In that case, I guess I'd have to live with having my potency questioned. Thanks!
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files