FREE

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

FREE

Postby maskedsow » April 16th, 2008, 5:50 am

Now that i have your attention, lol its been four years of trying these files and i have reached a point where i have completly convinced myself they wont work so much that i cant even listen to them more then once in a row beofre i get to uncomftable and bored and have to stop. I used to be able to at least get to a good state of relaxation but htese days i just feel pains all over me specially when lying down in my head and my eyes feel dry and i have to open htem otherwise they feel really dry, but i find lying or sitting in the same position any position to uncomftable for the period of time to listen to the files and hte traffic outside is distracting and can be heard from anywhere in the house, and of course sometimes there is snoring when others are in the house.

What do you think i should do? just give up as htey never effect me tried blinks and emgs induciotn tried trig freeze and over last few weeks have gone back to baby time and furry trans just for some light realxtion before i sleep, i suffer anxiety and always find it very hard to relax before i sleep anyway even after taking valium, if i am tired enough to fall asleep i just do that and dont hear hte fiels anyway and hate it when i want ot relax but i havent charged my i pod so i cant listen to anything that always really sucks, would be cool to see myself as a baby or furry or girl, of course am considering seeing a profesional about my shy bladder i just cant pee when others are around which makes watersports and wearing nappies very tricky indeed and just being out in public and using public loos, boy i dont half go on dont i? if you are still reading this i am amazed i have never rambled on so much in my life its incredible anyway will stop now and download a new file tonight to listen to see what i feel like trying probbably a induction they always help me relax th ebest.
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files