help with building a cd

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

help with building a cd

Postby coolkat909 » April 21st, 2008, 9:23 am

I an new to hypnosis. I have read of it being a usefull tool for bdsm as well as insightfull with a sub/slave here is my prob .I have been in the lifestyle of a while now but I am a strict person who belives you can all ways make it better. now my wife is new but has been in the lifestyle now for about a year now. W/we have made the decsion of tpe and ape. Im trying to fig out how to make a cd for her to use to help reinforce her inner slave bye the use of these files on here. My wife is consenting to wana be hyponotised and be put under.I am asking for any help of how to make a cd that would help her with embracing her slave tenedices more as well being more devoted to being a slave
coolkat909

Postby coolkat909 » April 21st, 2008, 9:55 am

thanks any good ideas of what induction might work best or has had good results
coolkat909

Postby coolkat909 » April 21st, 2008, 3:22 pm

thanks Ive read on another topic that it is not a good idea to use these files when going to bed is there a good time to use them and not to use them I mean I al ways thought that if a file was used at the same time as sleeping thatn it would have a greater effect due to less distractions
coolkat909

Postby FloridaPuppy » April 21st, 2008, 4:03 pm

coolkat909 wrote:thanks Ive read on another topic that it is not a good idea to use these files when going to bed is there a good time to use them and not to use them I mean I al ways thought that if a file was used at the same time as sleeping thatn it would have a greater effect due to less distractions

When your sleeping you don't really process it and don't accomplish much of anything. If your serious about finding more information on what sort of things you should do, try to accomplish, avoid, so on and so forth, then you should probably read a couple books. Look into my eyes by peter masters (google it) is a free download from the author's site, even though it's a bit tame it does cover some stuff. Monsters and magical sticks -there's no such thing as hypnosis is another good book. If you look through some of the other threads you will find a handful of other suggestions as well.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jockboyslave » May 1st, 2008, 5:55 pm

I'm using the Bubble Induction by Lutz, was wondering at what point should I cut/paste other files into it to get my playlist? I have audicity and think I'm fairly knowledgable in how to do it, just not sure where the other files should be transplanted.

Also, wondering where I should start/stop the other files so they are ready to be placed in...
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby coolkat909 » May 5th, 2008, 10:59 am

what Im trying to fig out is how or if its poss to mix the files togther just to get the content ofrom one with another
coolkat909

Postby jockboyslave » May 5th, 2008, 8:10 pm

coolkat909 wrote:what Im trying to fig out is how or if its poss to mix the files togther just to get the content ofrom one with another

My understanding is yes. You use tools like Audicity and other audio/video changing programs to remove what you don't want, and import (cut/paste) what you do to make just one file or an easier playlist. You'll have to ask the others about it though, I'm still learning how to do that myself.
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files