Best file for increasing file effectiveness?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Best file for increasing file effectiveness?

Postby MoDaI » May 22nd, 2008, 1:12 am

I know there are at least two, trainSuggestible and Accelerator, and from what I hear, they both do pretty well, but which do you guys think is the best?

If I'm missing a/some option(s), let me know in a post and I'll add them to the poll.

[edit] Seems I can't edit to add options to polls on this forum. =/ Oh well, just post it.
MoDaI

Postby poetzero » May 22nd, 2008, 5:17 am

I've always been fond of TrainSusceptable. It is designed to bring one deeper and more willing to accept post-hypnotoic suggestions.
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby MoDaI » May 22nd, 2008, 8:41 pm

Hmm, at closer thought, (I was too tired at 2:30 that night to think straight) it seems that TrainSusceptible is better for increasing the overall effectiveness of suggestions, but Accelerator helps the stuff take effect faster.... I'd probably be better off doing both. Just one file of my choice plus those two. It'll be a toughie deciding between CurseMaleBreastGrowth and CurseLucidDreams2. ><

I'm thinking I'll go with the LD one. I imagine it would take effect *far*, faster, if nothing else.

I'm thinking of making a suggestion for the Voting board. One for each growth curse, which make the rate of growth increase. I imagine they'd be the same deal, but with a "2" on the end, and intended for use after a couple of weeks of using the first one perhaps.
MoDaI

Postby HornyDude » May 23rd, 2008, 9:08 am

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MoDaI » May 26th, 2008, 10:52 am

Heheh, sorry poetzero. I actually knew about all three, but I get suggestible and trainsusceptible confused ><....

I think I'll go with susceptible, suggestible, and curseLucid for now. Thanks guys.
MoDaI

Both?

Postby otterman4444 » July 24th, 2008, 6:12 am

I say why not listen to both?
otterman4444

Return to Help with Files