Sleepwalker?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Sleepwalker?

Postby mokillo » July 21st, 2008, 12:25 pm

This happens to me sometimes when I make a listening, and I doubt wherever is good or not.

I started to hear a certain file. In the middle of EMG default induction, i black out and cannot remember anything. I wake up the following morning.

Now many of you would think I just put myself to sleep, but here comes the cheesy part.

Right now I listen to files in my mobile phone. Okay, so I wake up and I found my phone on the desk (wasn't it just by my side?), with the screen locked (¿?) and the headphones wrapped around (WTF?).

What the hell I don't even remember leaving the phone on the desk. In the common scenario it would have appeared on the floor with the headphones in a mess and with the file selected to play.

Does this mean that unconciously I place away my phone after the file ends before going to sleep? Won't this alter or negate the file somehow?
mokillo
Regular
Regular

Re: Sleepwalker?

Postby loony28 » July 21st, 2008, 1:04 pm

mokillo wrote:This happens to me sometimes when I make a listening, and I doubt wherever is good or not.

I started to hear a certain file. In the middle of EMG default induction, i black out and cannot remember anything. I wake up the following morning.

Now many of you would think I just put myself to sleep, but here comes the cheesy part.

Right now I listen to files in my mobile phone. Okay, so I wake up and I found my phone on the desk (wasn't it just by my side?), with the screen locked (¿?) and the headphones wrapped around (WTF?).

What the hell I don't even remember leaving the phone on the desk. In the common scenario it would have appeared on the floor with the headphones in a mess and with the file selected to play.

Does this mean that unconciously I place away my phone after the file ends before going to sleep? Won't this alter or negate the file somehow?

Well I don't think it alters or negates the file. To understand if it is negating it we need to know a little more. What files are you listening to when this happens? Has this ever happened to you before in your life where you just black out and have done things?

The part about your phone being locked is interesting. It may be that for some reason your mind doesn't like the file and is keeping you from listening to it. Or, if you happen to believe that spirits that can possess you, a spirit that doesn't want you listening to the file is taking you over when you're trancing and not letting you listen to the file. These two things are just a guess from what you've told us so far. Please tell us more.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby lettuce » July 21st, 2008, 2:01 pm

Do you usually lock your cellphone and wrap the earphones around it when you put it down? Because if you do something like that often enough, your subconscious starts to remember how to do it too (just as you don't have to think how to drive when you get used to it, because your subconsciousness starts handling it).

So basically I'd say it's the same as sleepwalking. But I'm not sure if sleepwalking often occurs with hypnosis, or what it means if it does.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby mokillo » July 22nd, 2008, 12:52 am

Yes, i do wrap the headphones when i put my phone (or any listening device) away, so I think (and hope) the latter answer would be what happens. The file I am listening right now is IncreasedMetabolism.

This type of incidents had never happened in my life, only sometimes when I listen to files. Actually, today I listened the file again and I blacked out, but I came back to my senses near the end of the file and I was concious when I put my phone away.

And I do not believe in spirits whasoever.
mokillo
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files