i just can't seem to go under...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

i just can't seem to go under...

Postby tehgunnman » July 31st, 2008, 1:04 am

i have tried 7 different induction files, all rated above 3, and i just can't go under.

and all i want to use is the ultra lucid dream file, that's it, mainly cause I never remember any of my dreams, and the ones I do, I wish I hadn't. (the main indecation being waking up with tears in my eyes) so I want to have some good dreams that i remember, that's all. heck, i don't even know how efective the file is cause I never get that far. I have (possibly) gone under once, but i was tired, so i think i might have fallen asleep during, but not into a trance.

I would really like some advice, thanks in advance.
tehgunnman

Postby Aestrius » July 31st, 2008, 2:07 pm

I personally prefer lilcaltoy's induction, it is the best ive listened to and it really brings you down good, I usually listen to it while doing yardwork or things that I cant bear to do, and I just end up taking it nice and slow and easy, not caring if someone goes wrong or anything, and once I realize im in this state, I can usually always trance within a few minutes if I decide I want to, this is the only way I can though, getting really relaxed while awake, and then moving onwards to a full trance, if I try it starting fully awake I end up just above a trance.
Aestrius
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » August 29th, 2008, 6:32 pm

let the mind wander eh? if i let mine wander, i never hear any of the file and never hit trance.

Macgyver
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby BeMine » August 29th, 2008, 6:59 pm

I always recommend Blink's Induction. I've never had a report where it didn't have some effect on whoever listens to it, unless they are intentionally bothered by the idea of going into trance, but are listening to try to prove hypnosis isn't real.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Re: i just can't seem to go under...

Postby whatthe75 » August 30th, 2008, 2:44 am

tehgunnman wrote:i have tried 7 different induction files, all rated above 3, and i just can't go under.

How are you not going into trance?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files