Which induction?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Which induction?

Postby secretmissondelta » September 17th, 2008, 10:26 pm

What kind of induction should I use?

I've heard good things about Accelerator, Bubble Induction, etc., but which one is the best to get the quickest results? I already know that it might take a while to get any file to work.
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » September 17th, 2008, 11:09 pm

Try to find one or more that work well for you. After all, no induction, no matter how well-done, will work with everyone, or work equally well for everyone it does work with.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kenn » September 18th, 2008, 3:49 am

My personal favorite is Cal's induction. Though like dharden said, every responds a little different to inductions, so try different ones and see which work best for you. Good luck.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby secretmissondelta » September 18th, 2008, 11:30 pm

Alright, cool. Thank you! Do you think an induction really helps enhance the effects of the following file? Or should I just go ahead and skip it?
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » September 19th, 2008, 8:38 am

As I understand it, an induction file doesn't enhance the following file. However, after trying several inductions, you might find that you prefer a particular one, and might want to use it instead of the one that's with a file.

There are free audio editors such as Audacity ( http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ ) and mp3DirectCut ( http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html ) that let you cut out parts of a file, or select part of a file and save it under a different name. mp3DirectCut is useful for this because it doesn't decode and re-encode the mp3 file.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby korik1 » September 24th, 2008, 2:24 pm

I personally prefer HT Induction since it's designed for people who lie down while listening. Plus it doesn't have a wakener so you can just have a small playlist with most any music program with the first track being HT Induction and whatever file you want to hear being the next.
korik1

Postby MacGyver » October 4th, 2008, 7:40 pm

Godess Spiral uses an induction at the beginning of her files that had me under so deep, it was unbelieve-able. my mind was unable to comprehend just how it was that for several months with various files, i got mostly a light trance after a week or 2 of listening yet, with one listen of her file, i was down so deep, i could not move. had me worried for a bit as i had never been that deep into trance before. so, find a file with a pleasing voice and an induction you like, you just may get the deep trance you seek.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files