Trigwerewolf - new and confused

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trigwerewolf - new and confused

Postby griffon5885 » November 26th, 2008, 3:21 pm

Hi, I'm fairly new here. Found a link to this site some time ago and decided to try out the Trigwerewolf file, since I'm a huge fan of them.

I've been listening to it every evening before I went to sleep for some weeks now. (I didn't want to remember the exact date I started since this isn't something that will work after X days/weeks/...)

The thing is, after a week or so, I actually felt a tingling in my fingers and feet after saying the trigger, so I was really exited: this thing seemed to work! This kept on for some time, but recently I haven't felt a thing after saying the trigger. Now I'm starting think I've been fooling myself the whole time, just wanting it so much I would feel something, when there really wasn't anything to feel.

I haven't given up entirely though. I'm still listening every evening hoping it will work...

Now I decided to ask some more experienced people for help, because I may be doing something wrong.

-First of all, the Trigwerewolf file I use is the free one. I understand there is a subliminal and binaural version of it, but I would have to pay for those. Is the free file a working file, or only a sample to show what the file does? In other words: do I have to buy the file to make it work?

-I have to admit I'm not a firm believer, but rather skeptic about all this. It's only because so many people here seem to get results that I decided to try it. I can't exactly force myself into believing without some empirical evidence. I've read that the files don't work if you don't want to believe they work. What can I do about this?

-I haven't been there yet, but I was already wondering about the visual aspects of the transformation. I don't have the imagination to picture how my hand would change into a paw or how a tail growing would look and feel. Should this work out by itself, or should I have some idea how my body should change beforehand?

Thank you for your time,

(You may have noticed I'm not too familiar with speaking English. My vocabulary is not that extended, and I have trouble expressing myself. I hope I have made myself clear, but feel free to ask if something is not clear).
griffon5885

Postby mrannoying777 » November 26th, 2008, 8:14 pm

I've listened to it a few times and I've started to fell fur on my arm and legs when I play the file, but I haven't tried the trigger yet. Or I could be hallucinating or my arms are falling asleep =)
mrannoying777

Postby livelonger8 » November 26th, 2008, 8:18 pm

mrannoying777 wrote:I've listened to it a few times and I've started to fell fur on my arm and legs when I play the file, but I haven't tried the trigger yet. Or I could be hallucinating or my arms are falling asleep =)

Regardless of which, it was still real to you and that is all that matters. If you had sex whilst hallucinating, others can argue that you hadn't but you had - you where conscious of it, regardless as to whether others where.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files