can someone make me a file?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

can someone make me a file?

Postby daredevil298 » December 22nd, 2008, 8:12 pm

i am anable to make files and would like to know if anyone could make the following file?

when you here the phrase "time to toilet train" you will have the mind of a little 4-5 year old (i thought it would be a bit more exiting with the child being a little older) who is about to start school. you will have absolutely no control until you change from underwear or diapers (which ever you have on) to training pants. then you will have little control over them (only enough to feel a couple of seconds before) and will have to try to toilet train. you will be toilet training until you either master it or you say the phrase "im a big kid now". after you finish day training you will wet the bed for 2 months after that (unless you say the second phrase) before you can start night training. night training will last for at least 2 years after that and if you don't finish in that 2 years you will go through another 2 months before you can try again. if you say the second phrase (im a big kid now) then you will revert to normal until you here the first phrase again and you will continue from where you left. if you say the phrase "im a big kid FOR now" you will be day trained but not night trained. this file should be self triggering.
daredevil298

Postby ShadowSabre » December 23rd, 2008, 4:31 am

Do you see the link on the bar to the left that says 'Voting'?

Try adding this there.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files