Help with TrigDream + Bonus Dream (by Mino)

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with TrigDream + Bonus Dream (by Mino)

Postby Cptncarrot » January 10th, 2009, 2:52 am

Listened to this last night, but it had no effect. I think I may have misheard the trigger. What is the trigger for the bonus dream? I couldn't quite make it out.
Cptncarrot

Postby cardigan » January 10th, 2009, 9:55 am

You probably need to listen to it more than once - unless you are a natural at going deeply into trance with a new file and seeing instant results. I'm sure that after some more listens, you will not be uncertain of the trigger word either.

I don't mean to sound condescending or smug or anything, but patience, trust and perseverence are key words when it comes to hypnosis with files. Few people (less than 50 %) get results on the very first listen, I think.

Good luck!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby saren88 » January 11th, 2009, 12:37 am

I couldn't agree more! I hate to pop in randomly after a long hiatus, but I'd like to add one small thing to cardigan's reply...

I have a bad habit of trying out a file, giving it a few plays and wandering off to something more enticing without giving it enough of a chance. Stick to it, and if you really want a file to work you should give it time. For me, that seems to be measured in weeks, but it's different for everyone.

Best of luck from me as well, hope you get better results than I'm used to! :wink:
saren88

Postby Cptncarrot » January 11th, 2009, 10:35 am

Thanks for the help guys, I'm a beginner at this :)
Cptncarrot

Postby saren88 » January 11th, 2009, 10:01 pm

To be honest so am I, and sometimes I feel I'm better at giving advice than anything else :P

I don't recall having read this on the forums, but another thing I've discovered that helps me a bit is keeping to the same routine when you listen to files. What I mean is try to keep the variables like time of day, posture, even lighting in the room where you want them for best comfort. If you think you get better results propping up slightly reclined in bed instead of laying flat, or like the lights on instead of low or off, then stick to it and see if your results keep improving!

I still haven't found that perfect combination myself, but I'm still trying things :)
saren88

Return to Help with Files