The importance of 'pacing' your breathing with the hypnotist

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

The importance of 'pacing' your breathing with the hypnotist

Postby hypnointerest » February 8th, 2009, 4:13 pm

It is very important that when you listen to a new file that You notice the rhythms, or the cadence, of the hypnotist's voice. You don't have to concentrate very hard on what the words are, or how the sentence is structured, and you don't have to actively try not to Listen.

If You were in a live session with a hypnotist, face-to-face, he or she would take special note of your vitals. The Rise and Fall of your chest, the time elapsed between the two, the seconds of pause. The way you fidget in response to different predicates used. The emotions on your face. All of these things are easily noticeable in You(by yourself and by the hypnotist) and all of these things help the hypnotist 'pace' with their subject. Whenever the hypnotist sees a subject go deeper they cease to speak so vaguely. The sensations they ambiguously allude to become more certain. The words of the hypnotist become very direct, because the hypnotist knows you are susceptible to direct commands now. Not just suggestions which you follow. Not just simple requests that you carry out. Commands. Some of the best practitioners subconsciously mirror the vitals of their subject, and as the hypnotist goes into trance so does the subject. They go into trance, and You go into trance.

Now, with that in mind, you come to understand the importance of your Breathing. Focusing on the hypnotists cadence is important, link your vitals to their voice. You Will have better results when you use this method to Go Into Trance while using files. It is just a matter of practice.

When you are listening to a file the hypnotist is right in front of you. You just have to Visualize It may also help you to visualize the hypnotist as someone you may perhaps know, or perhaps someone you've made up. Just visualize the file speaking to you as a person taking you into trance, face-to-face.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 8th, 2009, 6:42 pm

ok, having a strange thought now, what i personally would see if i were to visualize a tist would be a beautiful woman with a really sexy hourglass figure, but dont think i would be able to hold that image and yet here EMG comin through the earbuds at me as her lips are moving. but then again, that is just me, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnointerest » February 8th, 2009, 7:12 pm

Well, when I try and match a hypnotist's voice to a visual I have in my head, this time with EMG... I just don't imagine a beautiful woman. Seeing as he isn't a woman, pairing his voice with a ludicrously unlike image would probably be very distracting indeed(unless of course it was so distracting that.....). It is implied that you match the voice with a likely candidate. I like to picture him as a Psychology professor who got me interested in hypnosis. It's very easy to picture his glasses and normal professor attire. The professor's voice is even similar to EMG's. There is a least one person you've actually seen that you can make a model of for any of the files you listen to. There are limitless people you can make up, especially for the synth voice files which are nice enough to allow you access to a whole other category of people or machines that could be the 'person' talking to you.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 8th, 2009, 7:43 pm

a machine? now a funny thought, kitt from the original knightrider tv show, that i think i could do, LOL

umm, dont ask me to explain this one in detail, right now it is hilarious but, kitt with EMG's voice and wearing a large pair of metal framed glasses. LOL

now i think i must give this one a go and see what comes of it.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files