some newbie questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

some newbie questions

Postby dracolich35 » February 20th, 2009, 11:27 pm

ok so i've been going at this far a few eeks now. i have a number of files that i want to try, but i figure i should try to get one to work first. for the past few weeks i've been listening to the trigbondage and erotic dreams files. i've noticed that although i am not having erotic dreams i am having much more vivid dreams and am able to remember them better.

however the bondage file has had no effect. when i listen to the files, i find that my body gets all tingly, like when your foot falls asleep, but all over. i usually hear a few lines in the induction part of the file, but then i black out, next thing i know it's either half way through the third or fourth playthrough or the file stopped playing an hour ago. i'm not sure if i'm going into a trance or just sleeping.

i also wanted to ask, how do i make the best use of the subliminal files, i've heard that they are to be played with music, just low enough to barely be heard, but i was curious, is it better to play them with music that is relaxing, or just music you like. most of the music i like is far from relaxing, unless you're crazy like me and sleep listening to heavy metal.

i was also wondering if ther is any sort of file that is intended to be listened to during sleep. i've noticed that if i listen to my files at the end of the night i fall asleep while i'm listening, so i don't want that time to be wasted.
dracolich35
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files