a file I bought

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

a file I bought

Postby babyjoe40 » March 17th, 2009, 11:26 am

I recently received MM Bladder Retraining Reinforcer. It is a CD I think. On the CD it says [mp3 only] and it does not play in my CD player. Do I have to get something else to play this on or am I going crazier.
babyjoe40

Re: a file I bought

Postby EMG » March 17th, 2009, 11:43 am

The problem is that the file in question is actually too long to play as a standard music CD. To play it you will need either a cd player that does mp3's(semi-common) or you will need to move the mp3 to an mp3 player or other device.

I am sorry this happened, I didn't realize that the file was too big until it was purchased.

I will add a note about that on the file description and if you cannot find another way to play it I will happily refund your money.

You can still download the file from the website for play on your computer as well.

babyjoe40 wrote:I recently received MM Bladder Retraining Reinforcer. It is a CD I think. On the CD it says [mp3 only] and it does not play in my CD player. Do I have to get something else to play this on or am I going crazier.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby babyjoe40 » March 26th, 2009, 10:41 am

It is to expensive for me to buy a mp3 player. Would you like me to send it back.
babyjoe40

Postby EMG » March 26th, 2009, 12:52 pm

Don't bother, would you like a refund?

babyjoe40 wrote:It is to expensive for me to buy a mp3 player. Would you like me to send it back.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby babyjoe40 » March 26th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Just hang onto it for now and I will order something later, if that is okay.
babyjoe40

a file I bought

Postby babyjoe40 » May 19th, 2009, 9:45 am

Would it be possible to get the poopie pampers file. If I can, how much more would it cost? Thank you.
babyjoe40

Re: a file I bought

Postby davelowe1977 » May 19th, 2009, 4:29 pm

babyjoe40 wrote:I recently received MM Bladder Retraining Reinforcer. It is a CD I think. On the CD it says [mp3 only] and it does not play in my CD player. Do I have to get something else to play this on or am I going crazier.

There is a simple solution and explanation. You have received a CD that contains an mp3 file. Many TV DVD recorders and players will happily bang out the file, but older traditional kit won't. Even easier is to just put the disc into your computer CDROM. Any PC running Windows XP or a recent Linux release will pop up a box asking if you want to play it (obviously you need speakers connected).

Older operating systems may need some free software & if you have a Mac I have no idea - although it should be the same in principle.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files