Slipping in trance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Slipping in trance

Postby livelonger8 » March 21st, 2009, 7:57 pm

I'm kinda confused, I tend to experience my awareness appearing "jumpy". It's kinda like.. when you fall asleep, and your heart skips a beat, causing you to hear a loud bang or something as such that wakes you from the beginning of a dream. This mostly happens if I kind of fall asleep whilst listening to a file, causing my awareness to inflate - to awaken - and to deflate - for my rational mind to completely shut off. However, this feels really odd, and is sometimes quite unpleasant, is there anything I can do to evade this? It mostly happens if I allow my mind to wander away completely, much like I'm falling asleep.

I mean, it's mostly like.. my thoughts, imagination and experience wanders completely; I tend to cycle through tons of thoughts, images and sounds as each moment passes by whilst slipping into trance. I also experience as if my mind is being shocked; my head sometimes feels as if it's being shocked sometimes - and my awareness, rather than to awaken slowly, awakens in an instant. However, after a trance, I have no recollection of anything that had occured; it's similar to waking from a dream but not being able to remember the dream. I would also fall deeper, but at the same time, would be awakened slightly, rather than slowly transitioning to slightly higher to my depth of trance.

I also wander if anyone else experiences this, or anything similar?
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files