Trouble Trancing

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trouble Trancing

Postby Gannon » March 22nd, 2009, 6:41 pm

For some reason when ever I listen to a file I feel that I could wake up anytime I want to. MY body twitches in certain areas and... I'm afriad to admit it but I get horney too. I feel like I'm not trancing properly. Can anyone help me with this problem?
Nankurinosai
Gannon
Regular
Regular

Postby Follower » March 22nd, 2009, 6:47 pm

Are you new at this? Cause I am too.

I've researched around the internet, and found out that most people are aware during hypnosis, it's just that they don't want to come out of it while they're under.

That's been the same for me while I'm listening to these files. I feel like my body is extremely heavy and I feel like could move if I wanted to, but I don't. Instead I just lay there, relaxed, listening to the voice as it comes through either the speakers or the headphones. And when it tells me to wake up, I do. And it feels easier.

I don't think you should be afraid to admit that you get sexually aroused while listening to files. It doesn't seem like this is the place where you need to hold details like that back from yourself. A lot of the stuff on this site isn't my thing and is just WAY too out there, but I'm not going around and criticizing these people for their views. And I doubt others would make fun of you if you told that you were aroused. And this is a fetish website after all.

Actually, I get an erection while listening to them. So you're not alone, thanks for letting that out.
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » March 23rd, 2009, 7:52 am

Lots of people get aroused when doing things other people say they aren't supposed to. It's just releasing pent up energy. It doesn't even (necessarily) have anything to do with libido.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Re: Trouble Trancing

Postby FloridaPuppy » March 23rd, 2009, 8:08 am

Gannon wrote:For some reason when ever I listen to a file I feel that I could wake up anytime I want to. MY body twitches in certain areas and... I'm afriad to admit it but I get horney too. I feel like I'm not trancing properly. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Twitching, itching, and unpleasant slumping type things are all perfectly normal reactions to laying or sitting. You don't notice a lot of the little actions you do when your not in trance, a quick shift of the arm and your shirt scratches the itch for you, a quick blink and the eyelash falls away before it can be a bother. When your with a hypnotist in person they can do things like ask if your head being slumped over like that is uncomfortable and tell you to move it. A hypnotist in person can see you having trouble staying relaxed and scratch the itch for you, they can even involve it in the hypnosis itself.

You can cut down on a lot of those natural reactions simply by taking a shower and drying off nicely before you get started. When you take a shower a good amount of irritants and general stressful things get washed away. When your all done it doesn't matter that you might decide to stay just the way you were after drying off, if there is nothing to brush up against twitching bits of your body there is even less reason to be distracted.

As to being aware of things, you will generally be aware of things while in trance. Most people could simply jump out of a trance at any point if pushed hard enough, keep pushing past the point where a subject says no or resists and they will do just that and pop out of trance like a balloon being poked with a pin. That's not to say that a hypnotist couldn't put some tape on the balloon and build up a foundation to let them nudge a pin through without breaking the balloon, just that it takes more than brute force and simple brute force will make that "could wake up anytime" change to "woke up ready for a very annoyed discussion with the hypnotist".

It's perfectly normal that you are aware of things in a trance. Even when you wake up from a trance without having any idea what happened, you were more than likely fully aware of things at the time and simply neglected to bother remembering. People neglect to bother remembering all the time, the trip home from work is the most common and easily understood example. You can remember what you see along the entire trip if you close your eyes and try, but try to remember which lights you got green red and yellow or really any details at all about the uneventful and completely forgettable trip to work the other day. Instead of getting that forgettable trip the other day, you get clips and bits from all manner of trips to and from workstrung together into one workable timeline. Sure tomorrow you can go in to work and force yourself to remember everything on the trip to work, then again for the rest of the week if you wanted to, but it's simply not worth the effort to remember that any more than it was to remember your position in the paragraph or those deep and hard to remember trances you get sometimes.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jamess14 » March 23rd, 2009, 8:24 am

One of the better posts on the site Florida. Gj :)
Jamess14
Regular
Regular

Postby Gannon » March 23rd, 2009, 2:33 pm

Thank you all for the help... keep posting if you wish cause I want to know anything that can help me trance... I really wish for these files to work on me. My GF already knows I do this and finds it rather errotic and will most more than likely try to use my triggers... I don't mind that fact either...
Nankurinosai
Gannon
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files