The Removal file didn't work

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

The Removal file didn't work

Postby kkk » May 12th, 2009, 2:35 pm

hey there
i've listened to curse anal slut and i was really affexted by it and when i got the removal file it didn't work with me
please if anybody can help with it because i'm very disappointed...
kkk

Postby kkk » June 1st, 2009, 10:14 am

please can anybody help me??
i'm suffering alot there
kkk

are you working the removal?

Postby plum » June 2nd, 2009, 2:54 am

How often and how long have you been training with the removal file? The original training probably took a while to get programmed in, and likewise the removal file will probably take a comparable amount of time to work, too. (Just a guess there.) Keep working with the removal file. And, are you having any trouble ceasing to listen to the original Train Anal Slut file?

(Someone who actually knows about these things is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong!)
plum
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » June 2nd, 2009, 7:42 am

Well, according to my records, you haven't purchased the curse removal. Perhaps that's your problem.

Still, if the file is still working well I would recommend that you cease to listen and try the deprogramall file.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby davelowe1977 » June 2nd, 2009, 4:04 pm

EMG wrote:Well, according to my records, you haven't purchased the curse removal. Perhaps that's your problem.

Still, if the file is still working well I would recommend that you cease to listen and try the deprogramall file.

LMAO - d'oh!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kkk » June 3rd, 2009, 3:38 pm

well in fact i've done all these things.
and that's right,EMG i didn't but the removal but a friend bought it for me.
i've stopped listening to the curse and tried the DeprogramAll file and tried the removal but it really didn't work with me...i think the curse was more powerful even than the removal.
i really don't know what to do now...
kkk

Postby davelowe1977 » June 3rd, 2009, 4:14 pm

Well since your ass must be stinging badly by now (given the file you have being listening to), you must really be an anal slut.

Go do something to distract yourself, like fuck a woman, masturbate a lot, or just accept the fact that you are ridiculously easily influenced and wake up. The real world beckons...
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » June 3rd, 2009, 5:01 pm

i bet that ass must itch and sting so bad ya cant sit down, maybe you should listen to curse self fuck and then masturbate to get rid of the itchin an stingin, or curse fucked by a dog, or even a some curse with a buttplug, maybe you will get some form of relief.

if this kkk dude ever listens to SFW, or curse hormone change or any of those curse file for M2F, i wanna see some before and after pics, LOL

man, it just aint easy going sane in a crazy mixed up world, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby User517 » June 4th, 2009, 12:14 am

kkk wrote:well in fact i've done all these things.
and that's right,EMG i didn't but the removal but a friend bought it for me.
i've stopped listening to the curse and tried the DeprogramAll file and tried the removal but it really didn't work with me...i think the curse was more powerful even than the removal.
i really don't know what to do now...

It can't be removed if you don't "want" it to be removed, nor can it be removed if you don't believe that it will. Trying to use 2 different removal files is probably what's screwing things up. Use EMG's file only, it exists for a reason, and works.

Not sure which file you were listening to, but the lesson is simple. Don't listen to it any more, have some willpower. Even go as far as renaming the removal file the same as the curse, and removing the curse if you are totally unable to manage (or have someone do it for you). But really, you are your own worst enemy here, with hypnosis, nothing can happen unless you let it happen. You either gotta break free, or just enjoy the results.
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby kkk » June 6th, 2009, 3:31 pm

i don't know really if EMG can make a removal file that is more powerful than that one...
kkk

Postby User517 » June 7th, 2009, 2:27 am

kkk wrote:i don't know really if EMG can make a removal file that is more powerful than that one...

Not to offend, but you should really take some time to learn a few things about hypnosis, or at the very least, what is presented in the files you are listening to. The other removal file will not work on EMGs curses. Only EMG can remove those curses due to how the curse is created. That other file is designed more for generic files, like triggers, and probably won't do anything for any of the other curse files either.

Curse files are arranged specifically so that they are addictive, and very hard to remove. EMGs file will work for removing EMGs curses because there are suggestions stating specifically that only EMG can remove the curse. I believe the same is true for some of the other curse files.

Obviously doing your own thing hasn't worked too well for you. Maybe you should consider following through on the advice given and accept that maybe those giving that advice know something you don't.
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby kkk » June 10th, 2009, 4:59 pm

I was asking about a removal for the curse anal slut file
kkk

Postby EMG » June 10th, 2009, 7:34 pm

Well, you can always pay me for a custom curse removal. It's the same as any other custom work. Feel free to contact me if you want to go that route.

kkk wrote:I was asking about a removal for the curse anal slut file
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kkk » June 11th, 2009, 5:44 am

well but i think we've paied you to remove that curse
kkk

Postby EMG » June 11th, 2009, 7:24 am

Ok, provide me with transaction details and I will see what I can do. Feel free to PM me.

kkk wrote:well but i think we've paied you to remove that curse
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files