Saving the files??? How????

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Saving the files??? How????

Postby thorpe50990 » June 20th, 2005, 1:20 pm

Hey,

ive only used a couple of the files so far anmely the incontinence ones, and ive heard that they work best before you go to bed! I was wondering if there is a way to copy the files on here into say itunes and copy it onto your ipod??? This would be so much easier and would probably work better!!! Also if there is not a direct way to do it, then is there another way where you could record the files or something???

Thanks
Mike
thorpe50990

ipod

Postby gork151 » June 20th, 2005, 11:29 pm

all my files are in i tunes and arranged in i pod for wife to listen to - treat as you would music - drag mp3 files into i tunes
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby thorpe50990 » June 21st, 2005, 9:35 am

But how do you drag it? Im on a mac but i guess it would be the same for a PC on this one as well! Do you need to download it first and if so how do you do this???
thorpe50990

saving

Postby gork151 » June 21st, 2005, 10:01 am

you go through the files section pick the one you want click on it - after a few seconds it will begin playing on your desk top - look at top of files page you will see the file underlined - i just drag it to that to desk top or i tunes .you will see a green music note mp3 symbol on desk top with title under it if thats where you choose to drag it first.drag it into library. set up a play list of files you want to listen to on i pod or directly from i tunes and away you go-once you do it you will kick yourself how easy it is. i have even modified the files by going to a mp3 trimmer so wife can listen to one induction and then several files with just the meat of the selection.
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mike101 » August 3rd, 2005, 2:08 pm

Ive just worked out how to do that, a while i know but still. The problem is, when I get it to the desktop it shows up as an icon with @ in the middle of it. How can I convert it to an mp3 file.
mike101

Postby axedarkdemon14 » August 3rd, 2005, 6:40 pm

hey why don't people do what i do.
i listen to the one file which works for me on my headphones when i go to bed and i put as many copy of file in the playlist or if i have it on loop then i will not hear my alarm.

i only do this because my computer is in my room and my headphones are long enough to reach that far.
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Postby Cubeguru » August 4th, 2005, 8:38 am

its really easy fro me cos i have a laptop, and make sure your not saving the html files, instead of the sound, cos you have to click on the files, they'll take you into a page and right click and save the name at the top of the page, but it might be very different on a mac ( ive never used one).
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby Trance01 » August 6th, 2005, 3:00 pm

i would burn the subliminals to disk and listen to them in my sleep. Unfortunatly my "save target as" option isnt working...i blame all these damn viruses :x . Would the normal files work aswell if you listened to them in your sleep?
Trance01

Return to Help with Files