CursePMS-Period & Others.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

CursePMS-Period & Others.

Postby kelemanga » June 30th, 2009, 1:08 am

Well hello everyone.

I'm currently undergoing my change in identity. I've started estrogen now, and female form is not something that bothers me, since I'll have it soon, along with my surgery.

However, trans females are unable to get periods, and I REALLY, really feel I need one for many reasons, mostly emotional reasons, and the feeling that I won't feel 'complete' without menstruating.

I would like to know, is this file really likely to work? It claims a lot, and in all honesty, if it DID work, I may even regret it, because I want the pain, but I don't want to be keeling over in agony, and living like a hermit crab for 1/4 of the time.

Also, can anyone suggest good inductions, or good training/exercises for getting under? I really can't get into trance, and would love to so that this file will work on me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
kelemanga

Postby carsh » June 30th, 2009, 1:30 pm

I have considered trying this file but I feel a bit like you with I may regret it. I am interested in hearing people experiences with this.

Also, can anyone suggest good inductions, or good training/exercises for getting under? I really can't get into trance, and would love to so that this file will work on me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I listened to EMG inductions but never felt like I was going under. I decided to give cardigans deep trance a go and it worked a treat. Now I just use that induction or the over2next file induction. You could try listening to deep trance and see if you can get the trigger to work.

You just need to stay relaxed and try not to think or worry too much about falling into trance. You could listen on a low volume (just high enough to hear the voice) and then just focus on your breathing. that usually helps me.
carsh
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files