Email Slave

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Email Slave

Postby Hypnosisdragon » July 30th, 2009, 1:56 am

Just a question, but how many tries does a medium trancer need to take before it works?

I want this to work, but can't get it to.

I've isolated the file body and added 'Trance Maintainence Binural w/ sublim' underneath and listen to it by itself when I can't trance. Will this help? I am really wanting this file to work for me.

Any help?
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » July 30th, 2009, 3:52 pm

How often have you tried the file? :)
Does it mix well with the type of trance that works for you? :D
Have you tested it? ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Hypnosisdragon » July 30th, 2009, 5:30 pm

I've had a little success. The last time I was triggered. (A few days ago) the "MUST DO" didn't work on me.

I find I didin't fall into trance. I usually listen once a day, before bed.

I just use the original trance that it goes with. I saw somewhere, that you should listen about three times a day.

Strangely enough, last time I was triggered, I was told to pinch and slap my cock around the next time I masturbate, every time I neared orgasm. When I finally reached orgasm, it was so great. I started, and I suddenly remembered that I was told to do that to myself, so I did.

I was also told to imagine my middle finger was a cock I had to suck, and after that, I would be fucked in the ass by another. Then I would have to plead with the dominatrix hand to let me cum, and only then I could.

With the rest, I only got so far as to put my normal finger in my mouth and suck on it.

Is this a good sign? Cos seeing things that aren't there is something I'm not at yet.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby Hypnosisdragon » August 3rd, 2009, 7:06 am

i was just tirggered. The must do still wont work.
also, for the next hour i must do suck at typing, Which is trange for me cos i normaly type good.

also, I think email slave is gettiong stronger
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files