What does this mean????

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What does this mean????

Postby pimp951231 » August 5th, 2009, 5:08 pm

Well Ive been practicing hypnosis for like a month now. Many different files but recently Ive been using cardigan- Deep Trance for a week. Well listening to it i usually drift off completely. I don't remember a thing he says, and even sometimes the amount of time that passes. I usually don't wake up until the next file that plays. I think i don't wake up because of the awakener he uses. It says something like if you choose to wake up then wake up. If you don't continue to next file. i usually wake up during next file in middle of it.

Now am i falling asleep? I don't remember nothing cardigan says. i just recently found out how it ends because i totally didn't come close to trancing so i listen to whole file awake. but 90% of time, i blank out. Totally blackout with no memory of what he says or sometimes even time.
pimp951231
Regular
Regular

Re: What does this mean????

Postby davelowe1977 » August 6th, 2009, 9:08 am

pimp951231 wrote:
Now am i falling asleep? I don't remember nothing cardigan says. i just recently found out how it ends because i totally didn't come close to trancing so i listen to whole file awake. but 90% of time, i blank out. Totally blackout with no memory of what he says or sometimes even time.

Good question - the answer being maybe. Its possible that you are going into such a deep trance that you aren't waking up when told to - this does happen, and can freak out some hypnotists. It is harmless however. Nobody stays in trance indefinitely.

To test things out, I suggest you try listening at at time of day when you are not at all tired, and also maybe splicing in some post hypnotic suggestions from another file without 'amnesia' content. That way, you will see if you respond to the suggestions. Whatever happens, you should find out the answer to your question.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files