Suggestions involuntarily being rejected?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Suggestions involuntarily being rejected?

Postby livelonger8 » August 16th, 2009, 7:39 am

I've noticed how most files appear to be working, possibly due to listening to increasedSuceptibility, suggestibility and accelerator files. Many files, including orgasm, superHumanMind and EZMemRemix (Photographic memory inducer) work until after I sleep; i.e. my unconscious mind rejects the suggestions for whatever given reason.

I've wondered if there are files that will bypass any form of security barrier present in one's mind; the suggestions will slip past all thoughts that occur involuntarily in one's subconscious and will prevent their unconscious from tampering with suggestive data (although I haven't found any - are there any other solutions?).

This has also happened with the CurseWomb file that had created a physiological response but had stopped working after I had slept; i.e. the file had caused my penis to shrink but after I had slept that night, it had never shrinked any further to the length it did then - and has stayed at that length (hasn't increased nor decreased).

I also wonder if this has happened to anyone else; their unconscious rejecting hypnotic suggestions when sleeping.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files