Cal's Curse

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Cal's Curse

Postby dprby » August 19th, 2009, 3:24 pm

Is this file broken? It sounds like the voice is interrupted momentarily and there's a patch of static. Is this meant to be a part of the file or was there some problem at some stage of it's creation? I'm concerned because I listened to the file three times before and continued even though I noticed this flaw, and then I was listening again and began stroking myself to the thought of being chastened and I actually came, does this mean that the file is broken or should just listen to it more or what?
dprby

Postby ftslave67 » September 21st, 2009, 4:32 pm

might take more than three times for it to really sink in

Also, if you think part of it was maybe "cut out" or something, you could try downloading it again. Maybe there was a glitch in your download.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bugmenot22 » December 13th, 2009, 1:38 pm

Yeah, I got the same thing. A sudden loud static for like half a second. It actually made me really alert and got me distracted instantly, though I guess I've never been really in a trance in the first place .
bugmenot22

I love this File...

Postby Calimore » December 13th, 2009, 4:59 pm

...but there IS a glitch in littlecaltoy's original. It's fairly easy to get used to but I have made a version without the glitch at http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=2058

There is a light binaural effect on this free file, while the file in the Binaural slot (available to Premium users) has tones and other effects as well.

Also available to Premium users is my permissive edit version, which allows the user to get permission from practically anyone other than themselves, including other files that allow one to orgasm. You can view it's description at http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=2504

Remember though, only listen to these files if you actually want to experience true orgasm denial, because they WILL work if you listen to them often enough.

Happy Holidays!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files