TrigMorph

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TrigMorph

Postby ExCx » August 28th, 2009, 5:59 pm

I'm new in here. So, hi everyone.. :wink:

Well, about this trigmorph file; it says here, "Lets you transmorph into anything you can imagine just by imagining it". Can you morph into famous people or an imaginary character you made up? Or is it just about animal/furry stuff?

If this file encompasses such a broad concept as it suggests, then I could make myself feel and act like a person i'd like to be. And also if there's another file that could change my character in the desired way, i wanna hear about that, too..
ExCx

Postby DKaiser » August 29th, 2009, 9:38 am

TrigMorph is known as a problematic file because it is so broad. Yes, you can change into whatever you want, though a reference might help. However, transformation files tend to work much better when focused on a specific transformation, so your body can get used to the specific suggestions, not just make it up on the fly.
People have seen success with TrigMorph, but it's going to take quite a while to see appreciable results. You're likely better off looking(or comissioning) a file more akin to what you exactly want, or using some heavy hypnosis training files(I prefer Bubble Induction) to get past some of the difficulty in the file. If you have more questions, or want some more detailed suggestions, feel free to PM me.
Welcome to the site, and enjoy your stay.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files