out but back

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

out but back

Postby Tyler_the_Kitsune » September 24th, 2009, 6:59 pm

not to long ago i was deep into hypnosis and everything but when my mp3 player busted up i had to give it up for a while. i decided its time to come back but this time im going to take it one step at a time.

im looking for suggestions on files that would be helpful to me. im a cross country runner, start student, procrastinator, i have trouble remembering things, it is hard for me to see things through to the end, im a furry, and i want to look better.

if you guys have any suggestions on where i should start they would be greatly appriciated.
Tyler_the_Kitsune

Postby Serra013 » September 25th, 2009, 12:00 pm

If you feel like you need to get "back into the groove" of things, you could start by downloading and sampling different hypnotists' inductions. That way you can see who works best for you, and then sample some of their other files, too.

Keep in mind less sexual files are available at Hypno-Files.com, on that link on the left side of this page. You might find some metabolism boosters, memory enhancers, etc. there. There are some good furry transformation files here, though. :twisted:

Good luck and happy trancing!
Serra013
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files